Condominium, HOA and Association Board Meetings
The success of your homeowner, condominium, luxury high rise, co-operative, property owner, time share resort condominiums or master planned community association begins with running a successful and productive Board meeting. All of QPM's LCAMS received continued training and practice of Robert's Rules of Order and we also extend that training to new or existing Board of Director members.
QPM assigns a licensed representative to attend your Association committee, workshop, Board of Director, Budget and Annual Meetings. Below are some of the standard tasks QPM will perform in order to ensure a successful Board Meeting:
• Assist the President with preparation of the agenda.
• Post the agenda's to ensure compliance with the Florida Statutes.
• Provide a representative to take and translate Meeting Minutes if necessary.
• Prepare your Annual Meeting Notices and record the proxy votes.
• Provide Facilities for Meetings
• Video Conferencing and Teleconferencing available for absentee Board Members.
These and other services are extended to our community clients in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties in Florida.