Common Townhome, Condominium and Association Forms
As the registered agent for your homeowner, condominium, luxury high rise, co-operative, property owner, time share resort condominiums or master planned community association, we will make sure that all sales and/or lease applications are processed properly.
Applications will be available to both owners and realtors. Management will see that the policy set forth by your Board is carried out including:
- Collection of application fee
- Background check, if applicable
- Work with Welcome Committee
- Obtain Board Approval
- Provide Certificate of Approval to Title Company/Attorney
- Notify title company with an Estoppel prior to closing
- Follow up to obtain warranty deed or closing papers/payments
- Make appropriate changes to the Association Roster.
- Provide Parking or Pool Decals when applicable.
Our handling of these tasks is designed to make for a lighter work load for the Board of Directors in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties in Florida.