Townhome, HOA and Condo Sales and Leases
Qualified Property Management plays an integral part in the sale or rental of units within your homeowner, condominium, luxury high rise, co-operative, property owner, time share resort condominiums or master planned community association. By processing sale and/or lease applications in a timely fashion and interacting with the prospective owners, tenants and the realtors handling the transaction. QPM also ensures that the interview, sales and leasing policies set forth by your governing documents are followed, including:
• Collection of application fee
• Background check, if applicable
• Work with Welcome Committee
• Obtain Board Approval
• Provide Certificate of Approval to Title Company/Attorney
• Notify title company with an Estoppel prior to closing
• Follow up to obtain warranty deed or closing papers/payments.
• Make appropriate changes to the Association Roster.
• Provide Parking or Pool Decals when applicable.
QPM's involvement during this process helps to keep things moving forward by removing the burden from the Board of Directors. We can assist your community in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties in Florida.